Saturday, December 3, 2011

Endings and beginnings: the full circle of writing

You might be looking at the title to this post and thinking, isn't it supposed to be beginnings and endings? Don't beginnings come first? They do. I guess I'm thinking of endings and beginnings right now because I just finished Nanowrimo 2011. It's the ending of a month which has been filled with pushing myself to write beyond my comfort level.

But it's also the beginning of a lot of things, like beginning the next level of editing this new novel as well as beginning some new picture books based on my best PiBoIdMo ideas. The ending of one thing always marks the beginning of something else.

How about you? Were you one of the 230,000 Nanowrimo writers this year? Were you one of the hundreds of PiBoIdMo writers? What endings and beginnings are you experiencing in your writing life this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment