Saturday, October 2, 2010

Reflecting on one of the best things God has given me to write all week:

September 29th will always be a special day: no longer will it be marked by dread of remembrance of evil but a celebration of my Father's goodness. Deepest gratitude floods my heart for the work He's begun in me and the progress I experience. Thank you for comfort and peace that surpasses all understanding, for delivering me from bottomless hurt. Thank you for breaking my heart from the grief that would brake yours!

My prayer is that I may be a light to those that are still in the dark and wrongly accuse you of the loss that I learned to count as gain. Thank you for having blessed me with a mom that loved those around her! That I am the friend, the sister, the spouse that fights with the heart of a lioness just like she did and be the strong pillar I was created to be, extending comfort and encouragement to those that still suffer. Happy Homecoming Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment