Once again, I must remind you all that you need to participate in NaNoWriMo for the following reasons:
• Everybody else is doing it. (Not usually a good reason, but allowed in this case.)
• The Everybody else who is doing it are almost entirely not Christian. This is quite sad. You have an awesome message. Get out there and write a book about it.
• You'll always regret it if you don't.
• You'll always remember it if you do.
• Up until November 1st, I will do my level best to give you a cover for your novel. I've made one for myself (see under Beth Mac) and also Susan (on the Young Writer's site under Suzi-Q) and Kathryn (Young Writers under Curly Kate, but not posted yet).
If you still think it's utterly impossible to write a novel in November, then you need to go to the NaNo web site and read the post about the Marine serving in Iraq who couldn't bear to miss a Nano event and wrote her book under impossible circumstances, and even got her word count in by midnight by nothing short of a military miracle. That's the Marines for you. Makes you glad they're on our side. Here's the link, and don't blame me if you cry when you read it.