- They point out what's good in the writing of the other members
- They are honest about what needs work
- They always give helpful suggestions along with their criticism
- They help me identify blindspots I have toward my own manuscripts
- Each one has a unique and special voice that I can't wait to hear each time we meet
- They are serious about becoming professional writers
- They're inspiring and creative
- They're the nicest gals!
So this post is just for you, Last Draft Writing Group. You are each precious and special, and I'm so thankful to not only be a part of your group, but to get to be your friend. You're great! Hope you had a great 4th of July!