Monday, July 5, 2010

All for One and One for All!

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I really love my writing group. Let me count the ways:
  1. They point out what's good in the writing of the other members
  2. They are honest about what needs work
  3. They always give helpful suggestions along with their criticism
  4. They help me identify blindspots I have toward my own manuscripts
  5. Each one has a unique and special voice that I can't wait to hear each time we meet
  6. They are serious about becoming professional writers
  7. They're inspiring and creative
  8. They're the nicest gals!

So this post is just for you, Last Draft Writing Group. You are each precious and special, and I'm so thankful to not only be a part of your group, but to get to be your friend. You're great! Hope you had a great 4th of July!

1 comment: