• I do not like rain when the temperature is 32º.
• I do not like cold, squishy, cooked green vegetables.
• I do not like freezing cold non-flannel sheets at bedtime.
• I do not like finding strange gooey substances stuck to the bottom of my chair.
On the other hand,
• I do like rainy days when I have a good book to read and nothing else to do AND no interruptions. (Okay, so there aren't any days like this for me, but that doesn't mean I don't like them.)
• I do like picture books that make me laugh.
• I do like emails from editors and agents who are interested in my manuscripts.
• I do like to paint and draw. (Today I'm feeling like doing some dragons. How about you?)
Anyway, this isn't a deep post. It's just a post because Monday rolled around before I knew what to do about it, and I wasn't ready.
Have a great Monday!