Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It is a small world after all

Something I find continually fascinating about the internet is it's ability to take you anywhere in the world with a click of the mouse (or keypad). Sometimes when I'm blogging, it's so cozy creating posts here in my living room that I tend to forget there's a big world out there in which other people also zipping around on the internet.

In light of this, I was checking the stats for our blog today, and I was amazed by what I found. Next time you're posting on your own blog, think about how small the world has become.

Since stats were made available to us concerning our own blog's traffic, we've had visits from not only the U.S.A (2897), but also Germany (88), Russia (80), the Netherlands (36), Brazil (26), Poland (23), the U.K. (15), France (14), Canada (13), Spain (13), Bulgaria (7), Australia (4), Japan (3), India (2), and Latvia (1).

So, welcome to all of you who have visited the blog from other countries. I hope you have enjoyed our posts and found something either encouraging or helpful in them. We'd love for you to leave a comment telling about your own writing journey, too, if you have the time.

Thanks for stopping by. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment